In the time that I’ve spent visiting British colonies like the Turks and the BVI I realized a major difference between these places and America so I decided to write my first entry about their differences.
- Almost all British chain business are different from America ones, seriously I haven’t even seen a BP gas station yet.
- The fact that Brits talk weird is extremely under-rated, although I try not to laugh it’s almost impossible when everyone is talking about Cheerios and chop-chops.
- The food is very different, when I go out to eat I ask for a cheeseburger but they only have fish and chips, isn’t that convenient!
- No rules or lifeguards at the swimming pool, now I can drown and attack my brothers with nobody interfering
- Everyone drives on the wrong side of the road, you have no idea how many time I’ve told the driver that he’s on the wrong side of the road.
Although these two cultures are quite different its good to experience new cultures and broaden your horizons.